Education is the key to social development
Education has the power to achieve the objectives of the UN2030 Sustainable Development Goals. Our responsibilities include:
- Implementation of innovative solutions to make quality education accessible in low-resource settings;
- Building alliances with government bodies, educational institutions and other external entities.
Our four objectives for social development
- Promote access to quality education for children especially girls and and young people people from refugee/asylum seeker communities;
- Raise awareness of the importance of education;
- Generate and manage scholarship funds to amplify the impact of help from donors (individuals and institutions);
- Support the local teams so that they can fully benefit from a rewarding working experience.