Education is the key for social development
Education has the power to accelerate the achievement of the objectives of the UN2030 Sustainable Development Goals. All children in under-resourced communities including young people (refugees and asylum seekers), deserve access to quality education and skilling. We support schools in limited resource settings to offer access to quality education and empowerment programmes to these communities.
- Implementation of innovative solutions to make quality education accessible in low-resource settings;
- Building alliances with government bodies, educational institutions, companies, and donors for supporting partner schools.
Our objectives for social development
- Promote access to quality education for children especially girls and and young people people from refugee/asylum seeker communities;
- Raise awareness of the importance of education;
- Support the local teams in partner schools so that they can fully benefit from a rewarding working experience.
Generate and manage funds to amplify the impact of support from independent donors, or individuals and companies working with us through Banyan Impact Solutions;
Information on our projects includes project scope, names and affiliations of our implementing partners. We have taken comprehensive efforts to make this information as reliable as possible.
Further information about our activities can be obtained at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current ongoing projects include:
- Enrolment of children for primary school education from under-resourced communities in New Delhi, India
- Enrolment of refugee children of Afghan origin for primary education in New Delhi, India
- Psychosocial support to young people of Afghan origin – Online
- Resilience workshops (online and in-person), International
- Dialogue participation on ‘Global Citizenship’ and ‘Intercultural Education’ themes at the Faculty of Sciences, ERDIE – University of Geneva