Education is the key to social development
Education has the power to accelerate the achievement of the objectives of the UN2030 Sustainable Development Goals. All children in under-resourced communities including young people (refugees and asylum seekers), deserve access to education and training. We support schools in limited resource settings to have access to quality education and empowerment programmes.
- Implementation of innovative solutions to make quality education accessible in low-resource settings;
- Building alliances with government bodies, educational institutions, companies, donors for supporting partner schools;
Our objectives for social development
- Promote access to quality education for children especially girls and and young people people from refugee/asylum seeker communities;
- Raise awareness of the importance of education;
- Support the local teams in partner schools so that they can fully benefit from a rewarding working experience.
Generate and manage funds to amplify the impact of help from independent donors, or individuals and companies working with us through Banyan Impact Solutions;
Information on our projects includes project scope, names and affiliations of our implementing partners. We have taken comprehensive efforts to make this information as a reliable as possible.
Further information about our activities can be obtained at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current ongoing projects include:
- Enrolment of children for primary school education from under-resourced communities in New Delhi, India
- Enrolment of refugee children of Afghan origin in New Delhi, India
- Enrolment of children for primary & secondary school education from under-resourced communities in Goa, India
- Psychosocial support to refugee /asylum seeking youth of Afghan origin in New Delhi, India